Field of activity
- Food contaminants – toxic elements, mycotoxins, nitrates and nitrites, PAH, biogenic amines, 3-MCPD (toxicity, permissible levels, legislation, risk assessment),
- Microbiological contamination and microbiological quality of food and consumer articles,
- Food contact materials – legislation, authorized substances, migration limits, testing methods and safety evaluation,
- Methods of chemical contaminates examination of food,
- Methods of microbiological examinations of the quality of food, microbiological requirements,
- Quality assurance ( methods validation, quality control, uncertainty of results),
- Food additives, processing aids, flavourings intended for use in foodstuffs – legislation, analytical methods, safety assessment.