Head of Department
Dr Małgorzata Dobrzyńska
Estimation of mutagenic effects of exposure to X-rays and chemicals alone or in combination induced in somatic and germ cells of mice in in vivo studies.
- micronuleus test in reticulocytes
- micronucleus test in polychromatic erythrocytes
- comet assay
Investigation of subchronic preconceptional effects of male mice exposure to X-rays and chemicals (particulary estrogens-like compounds) and combined exposure to both agents on :
- quantity and quality of germ cells
- prenatal mortality and prenatal development of foetuses
- induction of congenital malformations and postnatal development of the offspring
Investigation of DNA damage in peripheral blood lymphocytes and in sperm of some human populations.