Head of Department
Prof. dr hab. Jan Krzysztof Ludwicki
Building C/ I st floor; Building D
Contact: Urszula Soliwoda
Phone: 022 54 21 328
Room: C 111
dr Agnieszka Hernik
Dr Katarzyna Czaja
Mgr inż. Wojciech Korcz
mgr Monika Liszewska
Dr Paweł Struciński
dr Katarzyna Urbanek-Olejnik
Dr Bożena Wiadrowska
Dr Monika Łyczewska
mgr inż. Maria Minorczyk
- Pesticide residues in food: analysis, legislation, MRLs setting, quality assurance, drafting of monitoring and official food control plans.
- Persistent organohalogen compounds: analysis, toxicology, legislation.
- Dossiers evaluation (toxicology, residues) for authorization of pesticides.
- Risk assessment: for MRLs proposals in authorization process, for MRLs violations (RASFF), for operators and bystanders possibly exposed to pesticides.
- Reference analyses for pesticide residues in food.
- Risk assessment for biocidal products.
- Studies on mechanisms non-genotoxic carcinogenesis – cell proliferation, CYPs, DNA methylation, gene expression.
- Toxicological evaluation of active ingredients in biocidal products.
- Training courses
- Expertise and advisory activity for national and community legislation concerning pesticide residues in food commodities
- Risk assessment
- Polish Centre for Accreditation
- Ministry of Health
- Chief Sanitary Inspectorate
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development – Home page
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development – Plant protection
- The Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products
- Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine in Łódź
- National Veterinary Research Institute in Puławy
- Bureau for Chemical Substances and Preparations
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- EUROPA – Food Safety
- EPA IRIS Database
- Compendium of Pesticide Common Names
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- EUR-lex – the access to European Union Law
- European Chemical Agency
- Gateway to European Union
- European Commission
- EU Pesticides Database