Head of Department
dr Robert Bańkowski
mgr inż. Martyna Beresińska
- Risk assessment for plant protection products and their actives substances according to EU Directive 91/414/EC requirement.
- Reports elaborating in the range of toxicological studies, residues and risk assessment for consumers, operators etc.
- Evaluation of documentations submitted for registration purpose in the range of classification, hazard for human and animals, operators exposure, residue and quality of active substance.
- Preparation of Draft Assessment Report (DAR) to the European Commission relating to the proposed inclusion of Active substance in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EC.
- Reports elaborating in the range of identity and equivalence of active substance.
- Classification and labeling of plant protection products relating to the Dangerous Preparation Directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament.
- Estimation of operator, worker and bystander exposure for plant protection product.