Head of the Unit
Paweł Struciński, Ph.D.
Agnieszka Hernik, Ph.D.
Katarzyna Urbanek-Olejnik, Ph.D.
Monika Liszewska, M.Sc.
- Evaluation of documents related to consumer safety (pesticide residues), toxicology and ecotoxicological risk assessment in frame of plant protection product authorization procedure.
- Consumer risk assessment for Maximum Residue Levels exceedances in food for Polish RASFF Contact Point.
- Risk assessment for elevated levels of persistent organohalogen compounds in food.
- Determination of trace levels of persistent organohalogen contaminants in environmental samples, including human specimen; related exposure assessment and risk characterization.
- Evaluation of international legal acts and other documents concerning pesticide residues nad persistent organic pollutants.
- Evaluation of safety data sheets of chemical substances and mixtures.
- Participation in expert committees and working groups of European Commission related to pesticide residues and persistent organic pollutants in food.