- Laboratory animals are kept under conventional conditions or under strictly controlled conditions in a cabinet climate and ventilation.
2. Methods of research and scientific experiments are designed to ensure the welfare of laboratory animals.
3. Animal is subject to the supervision of the District Veterinary Officer in the area referred to in the Act of 15 January 2015. On the protection of animals used for scientific and educational purposes.
4. Animal is supervised by the Local Ethical Committee. Experiments on Animals in Warsaw.
5. Employees supervising animal room, caring for animals, killing animals, and expect to performing procedures on animals meet the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education dated May 5, 2015. On training, apprenticeships and traineeships for persons engaged in activities related to the use of animals for scientific or educational purposes.